Doctor of engineering, Mihai Comsit embodies the fascination for Formula 1, the mirage of creating your own cars, with being an engineer and a businessman and, above all, the fascination to be a creator!
Mihai Comsit is doctor of engineering that works with Product Design and robotics. He attended the Transilvania University of Brașov and works at the Product Design Center for Sustainable Development. Dr. Mihai Comsit is now the Team Faculty Advisor for Blue Streamline Racing, a company that consists of a group of enthusiastic Transylvania University students that accepted the challenge to be the first Romanian Team in the Formula Student competition, along with students from more than 270 universities worldwide.
14 ideas – worth spreading – that you can find in the speech held by Dr. Mihai Comsit
- The blue team is always full of energy.
- I don’t believe in destiny.
- I never liked relativity, because it makes you move from left to right incessantly.
- It is very interesting how these two directions came to surface with equal strength: art and engineering, exact science and sensitive nature. And you should know that we all have this.
- I saw the stars align. I saw the stars glow bright. Where? In the eyes of my students!
- The state pays me to promote performance, and I promote dreaming.
- For me, Henri Coanda was a role model.
- We always like to look at Oxford, at Cambridge…You should know that we have them beat!
- Even though I don’t love cars, I love my team! This is a family that taught me more than four years of college.