A story, an idea and then the app. How easy is to move your wallet into your phone and how easy is to use it. What is the next generation on e-wallets, the future of bank accounts and transactions will be presented by Nichifor.
Nichifor Mihail Zăbavă has ten years of experience in the field of banking, operating with a very wide area of branches, from credit card fraud to coordinating the SME segment of the National Bank of Romania. Currently the Commercial Director of PrioriPay, the first institution of electronic money authorized by the National Bank of Romania, and operates an e-Wallet platform, is a primary MasterCard member with a license for issuing MasterCard cards, he owns the product Money Straight Home in partnership with the Romanian Post and is the newest player in the market of acquiring (accepting online payments by card)
14 ideas – worth spreading – that you can find in the speech held by Nichifor Mihail Zăbavă
- How could I find money at the top of a mountain? The ATM doesn’t come to me. The hut doesn’t have an online alternative of payment. And then I got the idea! Let the ATM come to me!
- This means having the technology to do exactly what you want to do with your money.
- Fortunately, Romania has the best internet connection in Europe, and its 4G network is very strong.
- Commissions are very competitive, more competitive than any means of transaction.
- We don’t see something like this every day, so we should wait.
- Paypal uses the same e-wallet concept we do.
- The application isn’t launched yet, and we would like to use it successfully here, with you!
- Our purpose is to facilitate transactions.